Vete a la Versh 4 Vete a la Versh 4

PMSL

It's really awesome to see some flashes in other languages. I like how accessible these are no matter where you're from. This had me laughing for ages afterwards.

M3N - Episode 2 M3N - Episode 2

Excellent!

I know these characters :D Awesome stuff and good animation.

Meet Larry Meet Larry

interesting

Really nice music and Sound FX they really helped the films story. Good animation as well. The only thing that I didn't like was that the dialogue was a tad unoriginal in places 'they say life flashes before your eyes... well it doesn't' etc.
But sti;ll nice piece.

Twatlight Twatlight

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is so awesome. I never get tired of watching it. Twilight is the worst thing to ever happen!

The Travelling Sandwich The Travelling Sandwich

that was trippy

That was both weird and wonderful. I Would like to know how Colin Firth fits in to this event... Please say the sandwich ate him?

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Good stuff

This was really impressive. I love the narrative and the animation doesn't seem rushed at all. Imagine what you could do if you didn't sleep for a week! :p

FelixColgrave responds:

have a nervous breakdown?

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

awesome

It just gets more and more epic. I'm addicted.

"trick or treat?" "trick or treat?"

Random

This was fun and as you said... trippy. I don't know why the bird was being malested and I don't really care either. Its was wierd and colourful, thats all that matters.

TheBoogley responds:

You don't care if birds get molested, just so long as they are weird and colourful...
That's a little mean, but I like it! :3

Nocturnus Nocturnus

awesome!

This was so cool. Made me jump just a little bit because I was listening through my earphones and it was really loud. Awesome animation and surpisingly dark despite its vivid reds.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Me want more

This kicked so much ass. Please do another one!