View Profile toastedavalanche

21 Movie Reviews

PMSL

It's really awesome to see some flashes in other languages. I like how accessible these are no matter where you're from. This had me laughing for ages afterwards.

Excellent!

I know these characters :D Awesome stuff and good animation.

interesting

Really nice music and Sound FX they really helped the films story. Good animation as well. The only thing that I didn't like was that the dialogue was a tad unoriginal in places 'they say life flashes before your eyes... well it doesn't' etc.
But sti;ll nice piece.

44 Audio Reviews

Incredible

This song is so touching and beautiful. I wish I could write songs like this, but I'm glad just to hear it anyway. I'll defiantly see about purchasing your stuff. :D

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks very much for the comment:)

woah!

Infectious, electric and rythmically aesthetic... how are you not still together and touring? I really enjoyed listening to this tightly wound track and had no intention to press stop when it repeated. Fantastic stuff.

joeymofo responds:

Thank you! We never really got any publicity going and then we split so hey.... nevermind huh!

Fun!

I really like the rythm and the funky feel. I'm not a massive fan of the 'butterflies and bubbles' imagery (but I guess thats down to preference so it would be unfair to mark you down). All in all, catchy, vibrant and fun.
Has anyone ever told you that you kinda sound like No Doubt?

joeymofo responds:

Thanks for the review, No Doubt have been mentioned before indeed! Cheers.

I am an 20year old eccentric person living in England. My main passion is film and all it encompasses. l love planning, directing and talking film and people with the same passion. I also write and sing my own acoustic songs which you will find on here!

29, Male